Trendemon will automatically scan the page image and title. We allow you to change settings so Trendemon will detect the image you want to scan for each page .
You can choose to scan and present images (inside recommendation units) from the following options:
1. og:image - the image that appears when you post website or video content to your social accounts. It is part of an important group of meta tags that are used for your content links on social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Twitter.
2. Full image crawling- Trendemon engine scan all the images on the page and take the best image to display.
3.First image on the page - The first image trendemon identify excluding logo image and its size is more than 100px)
To select the scanning image option go to setting ->advanced settings -> activation and scanning
and switch on the selected option, if none of the two options is on the third option will be selected
In the content recommendation unit, Trendemon resizes the image to 360*230 there are a few options to resize the image
1. Crop- the image will be cropped to fit size - not recommended
2. Resize without keeping the aspect ratio (the image will be resized but may lose its proportion)
3. Resize to fixed-width of 360 (keep aspect ratio)- in this option image height may change from one image to another.
To select the resize image option go to setting ->advanced settings -> activation and scanning
and switch on the selected option.