How to Define Areas?
Defining your website by areas will enable you the following capabilities
- Get insights regarding a specific area.
- Configure to present any CTA by an area and choose from which area to pull and present content recommendations
How to define an area?
Area Name – Choose the area name for reference. I.e. Blog
Area url – Add here the last repeatable part of the url that includes all pages that relate to this area. i.e. /blog
Pull content from this area – Choose if from this area you will pull content to the auto recommendation feed.
Display recommendations– Choose which content recommendation will be presented in this area.
Area Type – If this area is your content area, choose ‘Content’, by defining an area as the content area you will be able to view journeys that passed through the content area/s and answer questions like “How many of my visitors that completed a goal passed through my blog and what pages did they read”
- Always add a ‘Main’ area such as trendemon.com and make sure it’s the last area on the list. The order of the areas are important, add the areas bottom to top depending on the url structure.
- In case TrenDemon is also running on your sub-domains such as LP’s or your blog, add it also as an area.
- You can view all the content that is pulled in the Content Manager > Active Content tab.